USC welcomes your application at gradadm.usc.edu. The application deadline for Fall 2020 admission is May 1, 2020. Please note that students are encouraged to apply early in order to have the highest likelihood of acceptance. The deadline has passed but we will still consider applicants on a rolling basis. Please contact us for assistance.
Applicants for admission to the Master of Science in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (A = 4.0) in undergraduate work.
- USC online application: Apply here: gradadm.usc.edu.
- Transcripts: Digital (unofficial) transcripts should be uploaded with the application. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, sealed by the institution should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Please refer to the Graduate Admissions page for specific instructions on how to send your transcripts: gradadm.usc.edu/lightboxes/us-students-transcript-requirements.
- Standardized test scores: Please note that if you have test scores to provide, you may send them in, however they are no longer required. Satisfactory scores less than five years old. Official scores must be reported from ETS directly to USC using ETS school code 4852. A department code is not required. MCAT or DAT scores may submitted in lieu of GRE scores.
- Two letters of recommendation: Letters of recommendation from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study. Please be sure to request letters of recommendation a few weeks prior to the application deadline to ensure they are received promptly.
- Statement of purpose: A statement succinctly describing your reasons for applying to the Master of Science in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine program, your preparation for this field of study, academic interests, future career plans, and other aspects of your background and interests that may aid the admissions committee in evaluating your aptitude and motivation for graduate study.
Application materials for all applicants
International applicants: Visit International Admissions for more information and additional application materials.
Progressive Degree Program applicants: Visit Progressive Degree Admissions for application requirements.