USC welcomes your application at gradadm.usc.edu. The application deadline for Fall 2020 admission is March 1, 2020. Please note that applications will be accepted starting September 2019, and that students are encouraged to apply early in order to have the highest likelihood of acceptance. Requests to apply after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants for admission to the Master of Science in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (A = 4.0) in undergraduate work. All applicants are required to have taken a standardized exam: Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test, Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), or Dental Admission Test (DAT). A minimum score of 300 on the GRE or 500 on the MCAT is required.
Application materials for all applicants
- USC online application: Apply here: gradadm.usc.edu.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, sealed by the institution. Please refer to the Graduate Admissions page for specific instructions on how to send your transcripts: gradadm.usc.edu/lightboxes/us-students-transcript-requirements.
- Standardized test scores: Satisfactory scores less than five years old. Official scores must be reported from ETS directly to USC using ETS school code 4852. A department code is not required. MCAT or DAT scores may submitted in lieu of GRE scores.
- Two letters of recommendation: Letters of recommendation from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study.
- Statement of purpose: A statement succinctly describing your reasons for applying to the Master of Science in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine program, your preparation for this field of study, academic interests, future career plans, and other aspects of your background and interests that may aid the admissions committee in evaluating your aptitude and motivation for graduate study.
International applicants: Visit International Admissions for more information and additional application materials.
Progressive Degree Program applicants: Visit Progressive Degree Admissions for application requirements.