Skip to content
Application materials for Progressive Degree Program applicants
- Junior status (between 64 and 96 credits): we suggest applying prior to reaching the 96-credit limit. If you have surpassed the 96-credit limit, please reach out to us and we will assist you with the application process. Graduating seniors, please get your application in by July 1st, 2020. Other student applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
- 3.0 or better GPA
- Proposed course plan, STARS report, personal statement, completed PDP application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate program approval and master’s program approval
- Course work in Cell and Molecular Biology (strongly recommended, but not required)
- Note: The progressive degree does not count AP credits taken in high school, but it does consider transfer credits from other college institutions to the 96-credit limit.
- For more information, visit undergrad.usc.edu/programs/progressive/requirements.